In line with clients'' diverse requirements across the nation, we are engaged in providing an optimum quality Rolling Thin Film Oven
- Tests which would closely simulate field performance.
- Hotmix asphalt binder experiences significant aging during the manufacturing and laying process.
- Investigating this phenomenon within a laboratory environment, with a repeatable and simple test is very useful within the design process.
- The rolling thin film oven (RTFO) test is used to measure the effect of heat and air on a moving film of semisolid asphalt binder.
- The results of this treatment are determined from measurements of the binder properties before and after the test.
- Repeatability of the test is directly related to the accuracy with which the oven temperature can be maintained and the reproducibility of the thermal rise time of the system.
- Super accurate P.I.D. Controller.
- Low thermal mass RTD
- Over temperature safety cut-out
- Double walled temperature cabinet
- Unique temperature control suppression
- Construction : Double-walled construction, 16 -gauge welded steel exterior, 18-gauge corrosion resistant stainless steel interior
- Insulation: 89 mm of high density fiberglass insulation
- Controller: Programmable microprocessor UL listed
- Temperature display: Measured temperature – 4 digit red LEDs, Temperature set point – 4 digit green LEDs
- Thermal Protection: Prevents oven from overheating in the event of control failure
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 200°c
- Vents: Exhaust vents for dissipation of expended volatile from specimen
- Air Flow Adjustment: Needle valve (long taper)
- Air Pressure Gauge: Range 0 – 100 PSI
- Heat Exchanger: 5/16 inch dia. copper tube
- Electrical Supply: 230 V AC 50 Hz single phase
- Dimensions: 1016 x 660 x 915 mm (w x d x h)
- Estimated Weight: 100 K