Usages : Can be used to make Roti, Chapati, and Khakhras etc.
How to Operate Roti Maker:
- Open the plates and connect the plug into 230/240v socked. Wait till the indicator light automatically goes off. The unit is ready for use. The temperature will be maintained by the thermostat and the indicator will go accordingly.
- Prepare the dough balls of about an inch in diameter. Flatten these balls slightly. Place a dough ball slightly off centre, towards the rear of the bottom plate.
- Close the upper plate and gently press down the lever. Open the upper plate after a few seconds. The dough has now been rolled into the shape of a roti. Leave it in this state for 15-20 seconds.
- Flip the roti over. In about 20-15 seconds, air bubbles will begin to form on the top surface of the roti.
- As this happens, turn the roti over and gently shut the upper plate of your "Chapati Maker". After a few more seconds, the roti will start puffing up from both sides.
- Your roti cooked in the new Chapati maker is now ready to be served.