The PREMICA™ range includes the following Silica Sand
products, catering to the needs of the global market:
- Aggregates: Aggregates are a blend of two or more grades of sand having a different particle size distribution and characteristics. When these different types are blended in a correct proportion the resulting product will have a unique characteristic and a correct matrix of particles that provide extra strength and better troweling properties.These aggregates are used inseamless flooring systems.
- Colored: High grade silica sand is required in different colours for various applications such as flooring and decorative uses. PMC can provide a wide range of colours of artificially coloured sands.
- Grouts: Grouting has become a very technical and requires very specific grades of sand. PREMICA provides these very high specification grades of silica sand
- Mould: Very pure and clay-free silica sand is required to make moulds in the foundry industry. PREMICA grades of sand are most suited for this application
- Glass Manufacture: The silica sand from the southern state Andhra Pradesh in India, where PMC sources its silica sand from, has been approved by the largest glass manufacturer in the world, due to its purity (Silica content - 99.8%). This same grade can be supplied by PMC.