Deccan Lime Company having more than 40 years of experience in the field of building material supplies is actively involved in the manufacture & supply of SILICOPLAST Premium fine black river sand (Surat Reti) processed with pozzolanic material. This new age building material is processed by an ISO 900I - 2000 certified Company having its processing plant at Surat in Gujarat with a production capacity of 8000 Bags per day.
SILICOPLAST confirms to the norms of quality and consistency of sand and passes through the most stringent quality checks.
Now No Hassles, short supply or quality & availability issues of local sand. SILICOPLAST is readily available in 50 kg HDPE bags and is the best option for masonry, external internal plaster and water proofing work all over India.USAGE :
7 bags of SILICOPLAST + 1 bag of cement (O.P.C) 160 SQ.FT PLASTER. (Approx) (Thickness 16 mm) PACKAGE
Available in durable HDPE bags of 50 kg.Benefits
Why SilicoPlast is Superior to other sand?
- Contains superior quality river sand with distribution of analysis base particles clean & double screened.
- Enhanced workability.
- Easy to maintain the ratio of mortar ingredients.
- Increased resistance to moisture.
- Reduces shrinkage cracks, crazing and gives uniform smooth surface.
- Regular supply as on requirement.
- Convenient packing for easy handling & stacking on site.
- No cost increase by using Silico Plast compared to local sand.
- Above all, Economical and Environment friendly.