Our organization has created a niche amongst prominent and reputed organizations of the industry engaged in offering an extensive range of Single Belt Conveyorized Electric Oven to our vast client base. These ovens are used in different food industries for their reliable performance and sturdy construction. The ovens we are offering are easy to operate and offer long functional life at clients end. Apart from this, we are offering these products at leading market price.
- Maintenance free
- Low power consumption
- Long functional life
- AIR IMPINGEMENT uses hot air under pressure which surrounds food with small jets of hot air.
- This allows for rapid heating, cooking, baking and crisping of foods, two to four times faster than conventional ovens, depending on food product cooked.
- Safety of product movement is a definite advantage over batch type ovens, as it eliminates the need for constant tending. Oven has one self-contained
- General: Electric Baking/Finishing Oven is self-contained, conveyorized and stackable up to two (2) high
- It is designed for countertop use and must be used with appropriate four-inch (4”) legs for proper cooling Temperature is adjustable from 200°F (93°C) to 550°F (288°C)
- Conveyor speed is adjustable from 1 minute to 24 minutes cooking time. Conveyor and air distribution are removable through the side-access panels for easy cleaning
- The conveyor is either the thirty-one inch (31”) standard length or 50” extended model
- Crumb pans are located below the conveyor belt outside the baking chamber on the extended conveyor only Controls: The oven controls are located on the front of the oven
- It includes a power on/o switch, temperature control and conveyor speed control
- A heating indicator light illuminates when heating to let you know when the oven is calling for heat
- Construction: Exterior is fabricated from No
- 4 finish stainless steel. The air distribution system consists of an axial type fan powered by 1/10 hp AC motor
- The headed air is forced through four (4) distribution components located in the baking chamber with two (2) above the conveyor belt and two (2) below
- Each has required number of holes to create the air impingement on the food product passing through the baking chamber on the conveyor belt
- The conveyor belt is a flexible stainless steel design with capacity for 16” (406mm) wide product and a travel distance of 31” (787mm) on the standard conveyor or 50” (1269mm) on the extended conveyor, of which 20” (508mm) is in the baking chamber.
- The direct drive conveyor is powered by a DC motor. The fuses for the controls and blower motor are located on the side of the control box