|You seem to be 'Offline'|
‘BHARATH’ Entered in spices machineries plants. About in mid - 1970. The primary function of spices in food is to improve its flavour. After rich Experiences has Determined what combination of spices should be used for a particular dish or what dictates the composition of a blend of spices know as curry powders. We are offering three main unit plants for spices as follow: -
1. Chilly processing: - We are offering Two stage grinding 1st stage coarse grinding & 2nd stage fine grinding. Fine grinding screening (Grading) Provided.
2. Turmeric Processing: - It also needs two stage grinding like chilly. 1st operation coarse grinding & for II nd operation fine grinding. We also suggest screening equipment for grinding the turmeric as desired mesh.
3. Coriander Processing : - It requires single stage grinding. All above spices we do on our premium miracle mill (Masala Mill), Micro Pulverisers, impact Mill & Pin Mill for grinding the spices we offered premium gyro screen for sieving the spices. We also offer conventional cleaning equipment, magnetic drum separator. For raw spices. » Unique work of Roaster: - This equipment Eliminates the moisture of spice, so it helps in grinding. Enough care is to be taken during operation of roaster. That the flavours are not lost. » Mixing of Masala (Blending of Masala) We also offer oil heated jacketed mixer for making different types of masala like: - Different Equipment are already used in our plants as follows:
• Masala Mills (Hammer Mills)
• Micro Pulveriser.
• Pin Mill.
• Impact Mill.
• Pre - cleaners.
• Vibro (Gyro) Screen.
• Blenders (Mixer).
• Conveyors / Elevator.
• Pouch filling machine.
• Silos in M.S. / S.S. We are having spares - in - ready at our factory to meet any requirement of our supplied plants in India / as well as abroad.
• Size: Customized
• Color: Customized
• Industry type: Spices Industry
Bharath Automatic Spices Production Unit, 30 to 100 H.P
Contact this seller
Get best deals for
High Production Machineon the go!4.6