Dye Sublimation ink-jet ink is the Water-based ink using volatile disperse dye. After printing on the coated paper for sublimation and dye, the image can be transferred on several sublimate substrates.Characteristics:
- Using of 100% purified dye.
- Having bright shade and close real black.
- Free from smoke and smell during printing and sublimation.
- Best adaptable printing condition is temperature 25°C (77°F), humidity 60% clean room.
- Appropriate Humidity
- If you used different inks, it is recommended that the ink tank be washed with cleaning solution before changing.
- Piezo type printer and plotter(Epson, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland etc)
Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Light Magenta, Light Cyan