This product is used and refurbished but it has excellent working condition.
Product Description and Intended Use
The VISION ELECT HDTV (model 240-030-960) High Definition LCD Monitor is an intelligent, microprocessor-based TFT-LCD monitor intended for use in endoscopic surgical applications. It has an ergonomically designed display and is compatible with most analog RGB (Red, Green, Blue) display standards. The VISION ELECT HDTV (model 240-030-960) monitor has the following features:
• Advanced Viewing Solution (AVS): A sophisticated filter extends the viewing angle of the screen image, without sacrificing contrast ratio and brightness.
• Upgraded video cards or software will not require buying a new monitor because of the wide auto-scanning compatibility range.
• The internal microprocessor digitally controls auto-scanning, for horizontal scan frequencies between 31.47 KHz and 78.88 KHz, and vertical scan frequencies between 50.0 Hz and 85.1 Hz. In each frequency mode, the microprocessor-based circuitry allows the monitor to function at the precision of a fixed frequency.
• The resident memory allows for storing factory default settings and also additional user adjustment parameters.
• The maximum resolution achievable is WUXGA (1920 × 1200, 60Hz).
• The monitor is compliant with the VESA-DPMS powermanagement standard. In order to save energy, the monitor must be connected to a system compliant with the standard.
• The monitor is designed to mount an accessory (such as a camera or speaker) with a 2 lbs (max) load per hole.
• The monitor is certified by UL International in accordance with medical standard AAMI ES60601-1. It is also CE marked for sale in the European Community for integration or use with medical products.
Item code: VisionElectHD0101
Payment Terms : L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,paypal
Port Of Dispatch : Ahmedabad
Production Capacity : 1
Delivery Time : 2 days