Labindia''s latest innovation, Dissolution with Syringe Pump is designed to guarantee perfect precision & accuracy into Dissolution Analysis.
Dissolution Features -
- Advance Microcontroller based system compiles with the latest USP / EP / BP / FDA regulations
- System having modulated water bath with 6+2 (3+1, 3+1) vessels configuration enables comparative studies.
- Monoshaft design, simply screw the paddles or baskets in the appropriate stirring elements, with no further height adjustment required to comply with USP.
- All stirring elements are laser mark with Serial No. for authentication.
- Tablet Dispenser with Low evaporation lids to reduce the media loss during long run.
- Vessel centering collar assures the vessels sits flat and parallel to the axis of the shaft to comply USP guidelines for vessel verticality and centering
- GLP compliant software with non-volatile memory storage of 15 methods.
- Individual vessel temperature monitoring at designated time point to comply with USP requirements (optional)
- Built-in validation software to validate RPM, Temperature sampling & replenishing value.
- Recovery test to study 100% Drug Dissolution
- Parallel port for Printer & PC compatibility for Data downloading.
Additional to our quality dissolution system, the syringe pump features -
- Station syringe sampler pump for 6 channels with 12.5 ml syringe capacity with programmable 0.5-10 ml volume
- 4 port Multi-Syringe Pump system designed for automatic Sample Collection
- Inert fluid path consisting of Teflon carrier tubing, Gastight Glass Syringes with Teflon Plunger and PEEK body valves
- Proprietary high-efficiency and maintenance-free Stepper motor drive system
- Direct-drive design (no belts to stretch or break)
- Long-life rotary shear valves (up to 24 times the life of competing valves)
- Volume accuracy better than 1%