Teacurry Hibiscus Green Tea is a delicious green tea blend consisting of pure hibiscus flowers in form of the Hibiscus Sabdariffa variety, from farmlands in Mysore and Green tea leaves from Assam. Handpicked from India's finest gardens and created by our highly skilled master blenders over thousands of cups, Teacurry Hibiscus green tea is a perfect health tea that is very little caffeine. It is 100% Natural. Developed over thousands of cups and with extensive research, this tea packs the 5000-year-old wisdom of Ayurveda and utilizes a variety of hibiscus petals and green tea to provide 5 very specific benefits - promotes weight loss, boosts liver health, reduces blood cholesterol, and balances metabolic syndrome. Our Hibiscus Green Tea promotes a feeling of fullness and suppresses appetite while giving your body extreme nutrition with vitamins and antioxidants. Teacurry hibiscus green tea benefits liver health by increasing detoxifying enzymes and by reducing liver damage. Assam Green tea assists with fat burn and improves brain function. Our green tea for weight loss also assists in lowering the risks of diabetes. The tea of hibiscus green tea has a crimson or deep magenta color with an intense floral scent depending on the amount of brewing. Teacurry Hibiscus flowers have a flavor profile that includes fruity, sweet, sour, and astringent notes, which further intensified the slightly bitter but earthy taste of Assam green tea. The tea is often compared to cranberries due to its tart yet sweet flavor. The tea is frequently brewed hot, but also makes an excellent iced tea. It is available in both forms as Teacurry hibiscus green tea bags and as Teacurry hibiscus green tea loose leaves. The hibiscus flowers and green tea are all dried in-house to specifications - with no added sugars or preservatives. Also, Teacurry Hibiscus Green tea helps flush out toxins and in losing excess water weight.Benefits
Instructions - How to MakeTIMING
- TeaCurry Hibiscus Green Tea helps lower blood pressure.
- Hibiscus Green Tea assists with weight loss and reduces bloating.
- TeaCurry Hibiscus Flower Green Tea reduces blood cholesterol.
- It also helps balance metabolic syndrome.
- Teacurry hibiscus green tea benefits liver health by increasing detoxifying enzymes and by reducing liver damage.
- You need to drink 1 tea bag or 2 grams of Hibiscus Green Tea on a daily basis, immediately after any meal. Don't skip tea cups, however in case you miss it then it's better to take it delayed rather than skipping it. You should take it on all days irrespective of period days, ovulation days, travelling or fasting. Start as soon as you receive the pack and repeat the order at least 7-10 Days in advance so as to avoid any gaps because of delivery time.PREPARATION FROM TEA BAG
- For preparing a cup of Tea - dip 1 tea bag in 200 ml of boiled water (around 95˚C). Please don't boil the tea bags directly on fire. Cover the cup with a lid and let it stay for around 5 minutes till a beautiful colour appears. Pull out the tea bag out and drink the cup. HIBISCUS GREEN TEA