Our company is involved in supplying highly effective Terminalia Chebula
in the market. An Ayurvedic product, this is safe for regular consumption. Doctors all over the world prescribe this product for enhancing memory, increasing life span, nourishing body tissues and preventing premature aging. The offered product is characterized by high purity and long shelf life.Features:
Botanical Name (Terminaliachebula):
- Highly nutritious
- High purity
- Long shelf life
- Family Name: Combretaceae
- Popular Name(s): Black Myrobalan, ChebulicMyrobalan, Hardh, Ink Tree, Harar, Hardad, Indian Gall Nut
- Parts Used: Fruit, Root, Bark.
- Habitat: Grown Throughout India
- Guna:-Laghu, Ruksha
- Rasa :-Madhura,katu,tiktha,kashaya,amla. OnlyLavana Is Absent.
- Veerya :-Ushna
- Vipaka :-Madhura
- Prabhaava :-Tridoshaharss
- MriduVirechaka (mild Laxative)
- Tridoshahara (cures All The Three Doshas)
- Agnideepaka (enhances Bioassimilation)
- Medhakara (enhances Memory)
- Rasayana (rejuvenating, Prevents Aging And Disease)
- NetraHithakara (good For Eyes)
- Laghu Paki (digests Easily)
- Ayurvardhaka (increases Life Span)
- Brimhana (nourishes Body Tissues)
- Digestive diseases, urinary diseases, diabetes, skin diseases, parasitic infections, heart diseases, irregular fevers, flatulence, constipation, ulcers, vomiting, colic pain and hemorrhoids
- If taken after meals it prevents imbalance of any of the humors due to bad food or drink. It promotes wisdom, intellect and eyesight
- Fruit Contains 45% Tannin, Gallic Acid, Albumin, Yellow Color, Chebulic Acid, Which Turns into Tannic Acid and Gallic Acid when Boiled.
These rates are applicable for personal use only if the quantities are change, rates would be negotiable.