Active Ingredient : Tannins 20% & Tannins 30%Common Name :
TriphalaChemical Constituents and Components :
Main chemical constituents are gallic acid, chebulagic acid, chebulinic acid, corilagin, sitosterol, bellericanin, Vitamin C and quercetin.Action :
Tannins : 1. It restores the noise-stress induced changes because of its antioxidant properties. 2. It has ability to induce cytotoxicity in tumour cells. 3. It shows increase in the radiation tolerance by 1.4 Gray of gamma radiation. 4. It strengthens the muscle tissues of the colon and increases the nutrient absorption in the body. 5. It prevents superoxide induced haemolysis of erythrocytes. 6. It stimulates the intestinal wall and promotes good colon health. 7. It reduces the high blood pressure and improves blood circulation. 8. It lowers the LDL (low-density lipoprotein) which is harmful for body. Curing Diseases :
1. It supports and regularizes the digestive system.
2. It is helpful in constipation, indigestion and other digestive complaints.
3. It is recommended in premature aging.
4. It reduces high blood pressure and hypertension and improves blood circulation.
5. It is used in treatment of conjunctivitis, progressive myopia, the early stages of glaucoma and cataracts.
CE-TEEPayment Terms :
L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),OtherPort Of Dispatch :
MumbaiDelivery Time :
8 to 10 DaysPackaging Details :