With the support of our team, we offer premier quality ATI’s Model A15/76 Turbidity Monitor, which meets requirement of municipal drinking water systems and industrial water treatment systems. The reliable and low-range turbidity measurement monitors are offered with either a White Light Source for EPA Method 180.1 compliance monitoring, or with an infrared light source for non-reporting applications. The monitoring system provides high sensitivity measurement with unmatched zero stability using a 90 degree scatter measurement. Turbidity Monitor measures turbidity within 0.001 NTU or as high as 4000 NTU and eliminates the need for separate high and low range instruments.
- Equipped with the planer sensor with the light source and photo detector mounted on a flat face
- Beam of light at a 45-degree angle into the sample by the lenses in front of the light source
- Besides, other lens of the photodetector is placed in the front, which collects 90 degree scattered light and directs it to the detector
- Amplification of the signal for displayed transmission
- The sensor zero to be adjusted automatically for improved stability in low-range applications with the help of periodic pulsing of the light source
- Measurement in a pressurized flow-cell or for direct submersion in open tanks
- For direct in-line measurements, a 1-1/2” flow T assembly
- For very low measurements (0-4 NTU), flow-cell is required
- Submersion unit utilized for higher turbidity applications in waste-water effluent or raw water
- Eliminates the sample degassing, which causes air bubble errors
- Controlled sample pressure until the sample exits the measuring chamber
- Reliable & accurate measurements
- Equipped with a compact panel-mount instrument providing an LCD display of turbidity value and indication of alarm status and instrument diagnostics
- NEMA 4X wall-mount enclosure for stand-alone applications
- Sensor Temp. Limit: 0 - 50 °C.
- Sensor Pressure Limit: 0 - 100 PSIG
- Accuracy: ± 5% of reading or ± 0.02 NTU, whichever is greater, on 40/400 scale ± 10% of reading or ±2 NTU
- Analog Output: Isolated 4-20 mA, 650 ohm maxi-mum load. Output range user set.
- Operating Conditions: -20 °C to +55 °C., 0-95% R.H. non-condensing.
- Power: 110/240 VAC ±10%, 45/65 Hz
- Flowcell Materials: PVC
- Flowcell Connections: 4 mm tube fittings (black tubing supplied)
- Flowcell Pressure: 0-100 PSIG
- Flowcell Temperature: 0-60 °C