Description:Waste Water Mini Treatment Plant carries out up to 3 different processes with the smallest ever overall dimensions:
Waste water from both municipal and industrial plants can be equally treated.For this system two highly innovative technologies have been introduced:
- A screw screen (CT) equipped with a screw in SINT engineering polymer;
- A floating screw system in SINT engineering polymer for removal of floating matter.
The treatment plant can be optionally equipped with electric and electronic components (control panel, acoustic and visual malfunction alarm) to ensure problem-free operation during both waste material discharge and work cycle of the machine. Besides to municipal treatment plants, this machine is particularly suitable for applications with limited space, such as car wash facilities and small industrial treatment plants.Features:
- SINT engineering polymer screw with zero clearance between screw and screen, thus avoiding obstruction of the screen perforation.
- Floating screw manufactured from SINT engineering polymer ensuring the high degree of removal of floating matter.
- Equipped with optional electric and electronic components (control panel, acoustic and visual malfunction alarm, solenoid valves).
- Screening, de-gritting, de-greasing, in a single unit.
- High separation performance.
- Easy installation, low maintenance, low operating costs.
- No civil works required.