Features And Advantages:
- Excellent waterproofing of RCC substrates such as roof terraces flat or slope and foldeded plate roof, domes, roof garden, etc.
- Waterproofing of stone walls/brick/wood, etc.
- Waterproofing of corrugated AC/GI sheet roofing/metal sheets.
- Heat transfer barrier coating to reduce the room temperature.
- 100% acrylic (no chemicals).
- Reflects more than 90% of the sun's radiation.
- Excellent durability and resistance to aging & UV radiation.
- Available in multi Colors at an additional minimal cost.
- Provides a uniform, seamless, and joint less membrane.
- Lowers Roof Surface Temperatures substantially which helps in Energy and electricity Savings.
- Long term performance over a wide temperature range, from 5degc to +80degc.
- Ease of application and Complete protective.
- Ensures complete binding with the substrate, hence preventing water travel beneath the membrane even if it is damaged.
- Environment and user friendly, being non-toxic & non-hazardous.
- Non-flammable as liquid compound.
- Easy to apply on irregular surfaces.
- Permanent Flexibility, superior elasticity, and recovery properties.
- Cures to form a durable, tough yet flexible and elastic waterproof membrane.
- Provides an attractive, lasting reflecting waterproofing surface.
Rainseal is applied using Soft Brush or Rollers or Spray guns. It's a 4-layer process. First layer is Primer (diluted Rainseal), Second layer is first coating of Rainseal, third layer is Geotextile membrane for reinforcement and fourth layer is Rainseal second coating. 2-3 hours needed to dry each of the layers. Allow the entire coating to cure for 3 days before allowing the movements on it or before testing with water for leakage. The final thickness to be achieved depends on the requirements of the individual roof. However, our recommended final thickness is between 0.5 and 1.0 mm.