We are the leading manufactures, technical suppliers of White Silica Fume ( Microsilica ) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India for the concrete industry. It is a very rare micro silicon powder. It is very strict on the raw material and production process and it can be used in superfine fillers with high whiteness requirements, such as grout, sealant, and repair agent so on. It improves the properties of both fresh and hardened concrete. The most important property is the permeability, Lower the ingress of movement of water or chemicals; lower the adverse reactions such as sulfate attack, the reaction between silica fume and the calcium hydroxide, released as the cement hydrates, provides a dense impermeable pore structure. The temperature of the white fume silica is 1800 degrees, higher than the ordinary microsilica fume, so in the refractory industry, white micro silicon powder is more popular. Improve the mechanical performances of concrete. The Silica fume reacts with the cement paste to form additional strong Calcium Silicate Hydrate (CSH) providing higher strength. Silica fume reduces bleeding and enhances the cement paste bond to the aggregates. Thanks to its pozzolanic effect (reaction with Ca(OH)2 ), and therefore to the strength improvement.
Concrete or Shotcrete:
- Increases its density and strength, improves the performance on its durability, Impact resistances, corrosion resistance, anti-permeability and frost resistance etc.
- Refractory material & Ceramics material
- Greatly improves its density, strength and high temperature performance.
- Cementitious Repair Products (Mortars & Grouts)
- Low permeability, increases resistances from chlorides, acids, nitrates and sulfate etc.
- Oil Well Grouting
- Increase durability and compressive strength, decreases permeability, better control of gas leakage
- Concrete Tile, roofing & wallboard, panels
- Light weight and improves the strength
- Polymers & Rubber product
- Other application, such as water glass industry, thermal insulation material etc.