With our rich industry experience, we are engaged in offering Wooden Fire Rated Door
This door is provided with systems which make it move freely and accordingly and helps to maximize safety from fire.
Our wooden fire rated door is acclaimed among customers for its superior finish.
The offered wooden fire rated door is manufactured from the top quality material & modern techniques in adherence to the standards of the industry.Features:
- Easy to install
- Durable finish standard
- Attractive look
- Fire Rating: 60mins / 120 mins
- Shutter Thickness: 50 mm / 55mm
- Criteria: Stability, Integrity & Insulation
- Testing Standards: BS 476 Part 20-22, IS 3614 Part 1
- Frame Size: 120 mm × 70 mm for 60 mins / 140mm × 70 mm – For 120 mins
- Wooden door Frame made out of Hardwood Miranda Teak/
- Teakwood / Ivory coast Teak asper requirement.
- Door Shutter - Internal Frame made of Hardwood Teak
- with facing of 3 mm thick commercial ply or veneered ply
- on both face.
- Shutter Insulation - Sandwich type Fire rated mineral wool
- treated with fire retardant paint & Calcium silicate board.
- Vision Panel – 1hr / 2hrs. Fire rated clear Glass ( Optional)
- Shutter Thickness – 50/55 mm.
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal 20 X 4 mm or 10 X 4mm at
- all three sides of the door frame and shutters except the bottom
- SS Ball Bearing Hinges – SS 304 of Size 102 mm x 76 mm x 3 mm
- Door Closer – Fire rated
- Tower / Flush Bolt
- Mortise Dead Lock Set with Cylinder- complete with D Shape Pull handle for Push / Pull Operations
- Mortise Sash Lock with Cylinder – Complete with Lever Handle for Push / Pull Operations
- Fire Rate Panic Bar – Push Side Operation Fire rated Panic Trim – Pull Side Operation